PHABRIX® Warranty Information
FOR PRODUCT SUPPORT – Please contact AVBB at the place of your purchase. Should the product be beyond their repair assistance AVBB will contact the PHABRIX Support Team on your behalf.
A summary of PHABRIX’s warranty is given below. The detail of PHABRIX’s warranty is included on the website under Terms and Conditions.
Please note that the battery, third-party SFP modules, and SFP cages are not covered under warranty.
Summary of Manufacturer’s Warranty and Warranty Service
PHABRIX products will be supplied to the distributor with a manufacturer’s warranty in favor of the end-user of the product. Under the terms of PHABRIX’s warranty, an end-user will be able to claim for any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of new product shipment to the end-user. Under the terms of the warranty, PHABRIX will supply replacement parts for those which prove defective and warranty labor if the defective equipment is returned freight prepaid either to PHABRIX or to an approved factory service depot.
This warranty does not include responsibility for any transportation damage or handling damage or insurance costs.
1. Automatic product warranty will cover the first year from the date of invoice to the distributor’s end-user and it ends on the same date in the next calendar year.
2. Should the product develop a fault, the distributor will provide first line telephone support for the end-user to confirm the fault is technical and not operator error.
3. If the distributor considers the product to be faulty following their telephone support, the product must be returned to the distributor for visual examination to confirm the fault.
4. The distributor must then contact PHABRIX to discuss whether the product should be replaced from the distributor’s stock or directly from PHABRIX.
5. If the product is faulty and cannot be repaired by the distributor, the distributor must obtain a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number from PHABRIX before sending the faulty product to PHABRIX.
The warranty shall not apply if:
1. PHABRIX finds that the product or its component parts have been altered by unauthorized personnel;
2. the end-user installs, in the product, parts not made or supplied by PHABRIX, except such components specified by PHABRIX;
3. the product was used or installed in a manner other than in accordance with PHABRIX’s instructions;
4. the product is opened by the end-user.
Warranty Return Policy
If the product fails due to manufacturing defects, PHABRIX will either:
(a) repair the product; or
(b) replace the product.
Equipment Return Procedure
Before returning equipment to PHABRIX, the distributor or end-user must first obtain a RMA number from PHABRIX. All costs associated with shipping the product to PHABRIX shall be borne by the distributor or end-user, this includes freight, insurance as well as any and all brokerage fees and customs charges. The shipping costs associated with the return of the product to the distributor or end-user will be borne by PHABRIX.
Out of Warranty Repairs
PHABRIX will perform out of warranty repairs in accordance with its current service pricing schedule. All costs associated with shipping the product to PHABRIX shall be borne by the distributor or end-user, this includes freight, insurance as well as any and all brokerage fees and customs charges. The shipping costs associated with the return of the product to the distributor or end-user will be borne by PHABRIX.
Thank you very much for your recent purchase of PHABRIX Product, it is very much appreciated by everyone at PHABRIX.
CINEDECK® Support and Warranty Information
Cinedeck warrants your unit against defects in materials or workmanship as follows:
For a period of ONE year from the date of purchase of the extended warranty plan, Cinedeck will repair or replace the unit, at our option, without charge for parts or labor. After the period of ONE year, you must pay for all parts and labor charges.
The Cinedeck Extended Warranty Plan includes:
- 2 ~3 official software updates per year which include new features and codecs
- All official maintenance releases
- 24-hour customer support by phone or email
- On-site tech support depending on geographic location.
If a Cinedeck representative is unable to be on location, then tech support will log into your machine to diagnose the issue and suggest steps to solve your technical issue.
To enable the Cinedeck Extended Warranty Plan, you must register each Cinedeck unit separately on the Product Registration page.
To obtain warranty support service, start by filling out the Cinedeck Support form here. Make sure to have your support warranty ID and serial number for the unit ready.
The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. It does not cover damage or failure caused by or attributable to Acts of God, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal usage, faulty installation, improper maintenance, lightning, or other incidences of excessive voltage, or any repairs or tampering by other than a Cinedeck-authorized repair facility. It does not cover replacement of batteries or other consumable parts, transportation costs, or damage in transit. This warranty will become void if the serial number or model number identification has been wholly or partially removed or erased. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty do not extend the terms of this warranty. This warranty can not be modified by any agent of Cinedeck unless in writing and signed by an officer of Cine Design Group LLC.
Should this product prove defective in workmanship or material, the consumer’s sole remedies shall be such repair or replacement as provided by the terms of this warranty. Under no circumstances shall Cinedeck be liable for any loss or damage, direct, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use of or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
WOWOW® IS-MINI Warranty Information
To be announced…
TERACUE® Warranty Information
To be announced